n pl -chies Metaphysics
1. (Philosophy) (in the philosophy of Aristotle) actuality as opposed to potentiality
2. (Philosophy) (in the system of Leibnitz) the soul or principle of perfection of an object or person; a monad or basic constituent
3. (Philosophy) something that contains or realizes a final cause, esp the vital force thought to direct the life of an organism”
– [from the Free Dictionary]
“Actuality, in contrast to potentiality, is the motion, change or activity that represents an exercise or fulfillment of a possibility, when a possibility becomes real in the fullest sense.”
– [from Wikipedia]
Following the dynamics of 6 Akbal, during which your superconscious merged with your subconscious, or your Heaven with your Earth, the Energies of 7 Kan empower your with the creative force necessary to seed within you the full actualization of yourself as your Dream. Your Dream represents your potential to Be It. Be-ing It requires It’s Substance to be actualized in your consciousness and your experience.
Prior to today, during this 260-day transit of the Tzolkin’s circuit, you’ve been experiencing the interdimensional connections required to effect the Flow of all that you require to actually Be your Dream, in every way. If you’ve been consciously working with the Tzolkin’s progressive Energies, or you’ve been attuned and responsive to the inner guidance you’ve received from Spirit, on a daily basis, you’re now ready to begin the externalized expression of yourself into your [highest] Self. As with each new phase of your life, this one begins with a seed.
The most effective way for you to plant the seed of your self actualization today may be by using your chakras. As energy centers within your body connecting you to higher dimensions, you (having undergone extensive linking up and communication with those higher dimensions) may consciously direct all the Dream Substance you’ve received into your chakras, using all the Power you’ve received (from above) to enable your Self actualization. The following technique may help you to do so.
1) Stand, with your feet place beneath each shoulder and with your arms raised above your head, hands facing each other in a typical prayer position. Remember, you are a dynamic link between Heaven and Earth. Breathe deeply and rhythmically.
2) Give thanks to the Source/Divine/Universal Consciousness for filling you with Itself and enabling you to fully Be all that You are in the context of your earthly experience.
3) Turn your palms forward while keeping your index fingers and thumbs connected, so you end up forming a triangle between your thumb tips and fingertips.
4) Imagine that triangle being filled with Light and Love, as well as the full manifestation of your highest Self within and by that Light and Love.
5) See that Light and Love passing also into and radiating from your palms.
6) Slowly lower your hands all the way down, keeping your arms outstretched, forming a circle (sideways) as you do.
7) As your hands near the bottom of the circle, slowly turn your palms inward to face your body, until you
8) reform the triangle at the bottom of the circle, directly in front of your pelvis.
9) Cross your palms in front of your pelvis, bringing your left hand to the outside of your right thigh and your right hand to the outside of your left thigh.
10) Slowly raise them to the level of your navel and, as you do, uncross them in front of your navel, bringing your left hand to your left hip and your right hand to your right hip.
11) Next, raise them to the level of your solar plexus/diaphragm, crossing them again in front of your solar plexus until the fingertips of your left hand are at your right elbow and those of your right hand are at your left elbow.
12) Then, raise your hands to chest level while uncrossing your hands in front of your heart, until your left hand is in front of your left shoulder and your right hand is in front of your right shoulder.
13) Next, raise them further while crossing them in front of your throat, until your left thumb tip is in front of your right jaw and vice verse with your right thumb tip.
14) Continue raising your hands while uncrossing them in front of your third eye, (the point midway between and slightly above your eyebrows), until your fingertips are on either side of your head.
15) Finally, cross your hands again at the point that is parallel with the crown of your head and
16) while continuing to raise them, uncross them to reform the triangle above your head.
While practicing this technique*, you may augment it by repeating a mantra, such as “I am [the full manifestation of my God-given Dream]; I am!”; substituting what’s between the brackets with whatever resonates most dynamically with you. Or, you may use a mantra of an entirely different form or simply remain silent. If you’re using a mantra, say it – with feeling – as your hands pass in front of each chakra and see the vital Energies of your Dream Substance passing into your chakras with each pass.
Today, Heaven empowers you to shift from potential to actualization. The Energies of 7 Kan will assist you in making the most of this experience. Impregnate yourself with your actualized Self today, but don’t rush the process. You went through several progressive stages to reach this crossroads today and there are several more; you’re at the beginning of a new level of your unfolding, i.e. a new seed stage, and there are 10 more of such stages before the present Tzolkin cycle is completed. The more potent the seed, the more vital the fruit and the harvest. Augmenting your direct connection with the Divine, use the Energies of 7 Kan to help you make yourself the most potent seed possible, so you can actually fulfill your potential and enjoy Be-ing the most intensely delicious and satisfying fruit possible.
Today is 7 Kan. Use the Mayan Book of Wisdom (MBOW) to help you fulfill the potential today holds for you. Click on the Kan glyph on the Daily Tzolk’in, then on the “7” beneath the Kan glyph on the following page. Focus on your intention, (e.g. seeing your chakras seeded with your highest intentions), then play the Tones for 7 Kan while meditating on your intention being fulfilled as your present way of life. (Click on the “How to Use…” link for meditation guidance.)
Note: This Word 4 the Day is usually presented relative to morning in North America. If you’re reading this closer (Eastward) to the International Date Line, understand that while this information may be reaching you later in the day, perhaps even close to the shift into the next date, the Energies of Consciousness are timeless and you may use the MBOW to retroactively (or proactively) stimulate the Flow of those Energies regardless of whether or not the specific date on which they celestially transit(ed) our planet has passed.
* Use that technique on a daily basis throughout the remainder of this Tzolkin cycle, or at any other time, to help you in your process of Self actualization.
Copyright by de Cygne. All rights reserved.