by Rev. Michaele de Cygne
Copyright by de Cygne. All rights reserved.
Consciousness came before the Big Bang. Hence, Consciousness is not limited by Time/Space. You are a quantum of Consciousness. Hence, you are not limited by Space/Time. Atoms are mostly empty space, hence your body is mostly empty space. You can fill your empty space with your Consciousness and use the latent power of the universe within your own personal matter to manifest and materialize the Highest Expression of You.
How? There are many paths leading to that destination, some longer and/or more systematized and hierarchical than others. Perhaps this relatively simple one may work for you.
1) Rid yourself of selfish and fear-based self projections. The “you” that you wish to be in order to show somebody else that you’re significant or “good enough”, to prove to yourself that you’re significant or “good enough”, to disprove somebody else’s negative projections and/or statements about you, etc.; choose to let go of all of them. They’re part of your mundane self and, since they are not generated by Love, they limit Love’s flow through you and prevent you from being able to perceive and manifest your true, higher, spiritual Self, which is ultimately an expression of Love. (Without Love, your self projections are mundane and as effective in making your dreams come true as using sand to brush your teeth is in preserving your dental enamel.)
2) Consider what comes most naturally to you, the things that you do with the greatest ease and that give those who experience them the most consistently positive experiences. Understand that THAT is part of who you naturally are; it’s the most sincere and significant expression of the gifts and talents and capabilities of Consciousness flowing through you that the universe requires most of you. That’s the crux of your most genuine Self expression; that’s the gist of your heart’s desire relative to the contribution you came here to make to the world.
3) With Love being your sole motivation for doing so, focus your Self expression, (the greatest possible expression that you can imagine of the Consciousness you are, with Its gifts and talents and capacities) – not based on trying to be like anyone else, but an expression that is unique and particular to you. For instance, you might be brilliant in science and wish to be like Einstein, Salk, Watson or Crick…, or you might be brilliant with music and wish to be like Mozart or Coltrane or Liszt or Fitzgerald…, or you might be great with leading people and wish to be like Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan or Gen. Patton… or you might be great at simply making people feel good or at being able to find the best places to just sit and daydream. If there are or have been others who represent some of your Self ideals, use them as models to more easily focus your Self image.
While it’s okay to model yourself after someone famous who has or who’s had the same abilities as you, just for the sake of focusing your thoughts, use them only as examples of what you can imagine as possible for you, rather than trying to be like them. Understand, you have similar gifts, talents and capacities, however you are unique, just as there are gazillions of stars, but every star is unique and shines in its own corner of the heavens – you can’t shine in another star’s place, so know that as you have your own body, you have your own place to shine and it’s perfect for you.
4) Also understand that your thoughts are things, they are as light and they have substance; they are energy and flow like water and have mass. With that understanding, fill your personal empty space with your thoughts of you being your ultimate Self expression, as facts of who you are NOW, fully activated, fully operational, fully manifested, fully materialized in the present, not as a future expression of you. It may help to imagine your empty space as a big movie screen, then project the movie of your Self expression onto it. It may help to imagine your empty space is a big snow globe, then fill it with the fluid of your imagined Self expression. Whatever visualization works best for you, work it! Then,
HOLD THAT THOUGHT – regardless of your own self doubt, regardless of the disbelief and dissing that others may express toward you about who you perceive and know yourSelf to be, regardless of how much time it takes to shift your thoughts from the mental plane into your/our physical space. Everyday, at least shortly after awakening and just before going to sleep, pour your Self image into all the empty space of your body’s atoms and live each day knowing your body is a big container for the light fluid of your fully manifested Self image as well as an huge, living projector of it into the universe beyond your body.
5) Your body is literally made of stardust, therefore it carries with it the memory of and capacity for nuclear fusion. In fact, the DNA in each of your body’s cells is constantly emitting light, as laser pulses! In other words, your body is literally your own, personal nuclear reactor!!
See the energy of your embodied thoughts drawing from the nuclear energy of your body’s atoms. Imagine the mass that is the full manifestation of your Self image within you becoming more dense as it draws your atomic energy into itSelf. Also, see your manifested Self image becoming brighter with Its accumulation of your nuclear energy. Thus, the substance of your highest Self expression becomes more dense and brighter, every day, every hour, every minute, every second, every millisecond, every nanosecond… – HOLD THAT THOUGHT in your personal space.
6) Light + Love = electricity + magnetism = electromagnetic radiation = all starlight and all matter in the universe. With Love as your motivation for expressing your highest Self perception, you have a magnetic energy that draws your personal light/nuclear energy to itself, in order to create an increasingly denser and more dynamic expression of the Consciousness you are. Make sure you’re practicing this process because you love others enough to give their lives the blessing of yourSelf as your dream come true. As you do, imagine them experiencing you as your fully manifested Self image and being happy that you’re a part of their lives, even if that part is indirect, (such as you being a celebrity who inspires others whom you may never actually meet.) That’s very important to your success!!
7) The more you apply the steps above, the more dense your Self image becomes, thus the more mass it acquires and the more gravity you attract to yourself and your Self image. The more gravity that’s associated with your Self image, the more your Self image shifts Space/Time to itSelf. The more your embodied Self image shifts Space/Time to itSelf, the more your circumstances and life conditions conform to and represent the facts of your Self image. The more Space/Time shifts, conforms to and represents the facts of your Self image, the more rapidly others experience your Self image as their perception and reality of you. Reread that and ponder on it.
8) Make the steps above part of your daily process and, as you do, think BIG and hold that thought (your embodied Self image), as Light, in Love. Think BIG and hold that thought, as Light, in Love. Think BIG and hold that thought, as Light, in Love and
9) Speak it!! Summarize your Self image into a simple statement and, as you are applying the visualization process above, speak it, using [the Judeo-Christian understanding of] God’s example, i.e. “I am THAT; I am!” If you love cooking and you have a deep desire to help others to learn how to easily cook healthy meals for themselves and others, while holding your Self image, you might say, “I am reaching millions of people every day, helping them to learn how to cook in the simplest, most enjoyable way; I am!” Or, if you’re good in carpentry and your heart’s desire is to build homes for impoverished refugees, you might say, “I’m blessed to be able to give by building homes in which thousands of refugees may live; I am!” Or “I am a world champion [in my sport]; I am!” Or “I am a doctor [in my field of expertise]; I am!” Or “I am the greatest teacher in the world; I am!” The shorter the better and those that rhyme work better than those that don’t rhyme.
Whatever your Self image is, when you’ve developed a simple, comprehensive, to the point affirmative statement of who you aRe, speak it for 15-20 minutes at the beginning and ending of your day and every moment during the day that you’re able to do so, e.g. when you look at your hands or feet or your reflection in the mirror and see your body filled with the fluid of your Self image. (If you’d prefer to use a mantra that’s consistent with your religious practices and ultimately serves to manifest yourSelf as the highest expression of Supreme Being, cool; go for it.) The more you speak it, the better – always WITH FEELING – and whispers are as effective as affirmations spoken at normal volume. And, as you are speaking it, with feeling, also feel it reverberating through the fluid of your Self image that’s filling the empty space of your body, thereby using the vibration of sound to augment the vibration of light, hence the density, potency and radiance of your Self manifestation.
(By the way, it’s okay to modify your affirmation as you progress, making it more poignant, easier to remember, quicker to speak…; just remember, KISS – keep it simple, sweetheart.)
10) As an expression of the Consciousness that came before the Big Bang, you’ll be most successful when you allow the Consciousness that you are to Be the perfect expression of Love that It desires to Be through you. Do your part to separate your higher spiritual Self from your mundane self, to focus your Self image, (generated by and receive from Love), and fill your vessel/body with that image, (combined with Love), then trust the Highest Consciousness, of Which you are a quantum, to arrange your personal circumstances, the universe around you, even the very fabric of Space/Time to complete the process of your highest Self expression in the ways that are perfect for you, most balanced for the universe as a whole and in perfect timing for the highest good to be yielded by your Be-ing.
As I mentioned earlier, there are many paths to reach the goal of Self manifestation. Some are religions, some are philosophies, some are modern self development courses, etc.. Ultimately, all of those that work incorporate each of these steps in some way. This synthesis of many paths is not difficult to practice; it only requires a willingness to love, to allow yourself to see yourSelf and your capacities beyond your ego and/or your fears, (i.e. to see your ideal life as a possibility of how Love desires to Be through you), as well as a little daily discipline and the perseverance to practice these 10 steps and to continue doing so until you’re outwardly living the Truth of your inner dream. Feel free to apply any processes, course work, scriptures, rituals etc. that help you make any of these steps most effective for you, but remember – keep it simple, sweetheart.